Audi’s name is based on the latin translation of the name of the founder, August Horch. “Horch”, meaning “listen” in German, becomes “Audi” in latin. Audi’s slogan is Vorsprung durch Technik, meaning “Advancement through Technology”. However, since 2007 Audi USA has used the slogan “Truth in Engineering”.
Audi in our eyes has been leading in the Direct Injection Fuel systems along with their parent company VW. More and more of these cars are in need of software updates, which are a great way for apply “Fixes” without having to replace any parts. This is where we shine, having full programming and coding capabilities with the factory ODIS tester and an Autologic Scan tool.
Just another way we are embracing the swift change in the technology implementation in Audi’s.
Audi was known as the High End brand of Volkswagen up till recently. Audi has set themselves apart from Volkswagen and paved a new path to exceptional cars. Audi is a perfect example of how racing influences the design and technology that’s implemented into the mainstream production of their cars.
We follow the strict guidelines for maintenance of these cars, but tailor it to realistic intervals to follow over the long term.
We recommend to follow the service intervals based on our experience over the years. For example:
- Oil Change service for vehicles with UNDER 100,000 miles, change every 7500 miles
- Oil Change Recommendations with OVER 100,000 miles, change every 5000 miles
- Brake Flushes Recommended every 2 Years due to moisture build up in fluid
- Coolant Service Recommended every 3 Years to maintain the proper PH balance in the system
- Transmission Service every 40-60,000 miles to extend the life of the Transmission
- Spark Plug recommended between 40k-80,000 miles depending on engine type
- Cabin Air Filters recommended every 20-30,000 miles
- Engine Air Filters recommended every 40,000 under normal driving conditions
- Timing Belt/ Water pump Combo Recommended every 80-100,000 miles
We stand behind all our work by backing its with a 2 year 12,000 mile warranty. We can offer this by using the Original Equipped parts and having one of our Audi trained technicians to install them on your vehicle.